LSXHR™ Intake Manifold Intercooler
The LSXHR Intercooler is a perfect solution to cool the air charge on a centrifugal-supercharged or turbocharged engine using one of the popular high-ram style intake manifolds such as the FAST LSXHR composite manifold.
TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK, ORDER NOW!
The LSXHR Intercooler is a perfect solution to cool the air charge on a centrifugal-supercharged or turbocharged engine using one of the popular high-ram style intake manifolds such as the FAST LSXHR composite manifold. This air-to-water intercooler conveniently fits between the upper and lower intake manifold, simplifying the installation, while saving space, time, and cost. Testing conducted on a 1,350 HP/20psi turbocharged-LSX application showed a 198-degree/F drop in temperature and less than 1psi loss across the intercooler.
- Convenient placement minimizes underhood piping fabrication
- Large -16AN water inlet/outlets
- Welded billet construction
- O-ring sealing on both air and water sections • Necessary hardware included
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Designed to work with the LSXHR 103mm Intake Manifold
- Core Height: 7.4 in.
- Core Length: 16.4 in.
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Core Row Quantity: 69
- Core Thicknes: 4.2 in.
- Height: 5.75 in.
- Inlet Fitting Gender: Female
- Outlet Fitting Gender: Female
- Outlet Thread Diameter: 16AN
- Universal or Specific: Universal
- Color: Black
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Finish: Powder coat