C-Com XFI™ 2.0 - Version 2.010
New from FAST™- C-Com XFI™ version 2.010! Our latest release delivers an unprecedented level of drivetrain control and flexibility to your XFI™ fuel injection system!
WARNING! C-Com 2.0 is only compatible with XFIs purchased after 3/8/11. To use C-Com with an XFI purchased before 3/8/11, contact your FAST dealer to obtain the necessary update option file for your particular ECU serial#. Failure to take this step can result in a no-run condition with your XFI system.
WARNING: THIS SOFTWARE GIVES YOU TOTAL CONTROL OVER SPECIFIC EVENTS THAT YOUR ENGINE NEEDS SET CORRECTLY TO RUN PROPERLY.
INCORRECTLY USING AND/OR INCORRECTLY INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE CAN CAUSE YOUR ENGINE TO PERFORM AT DEGRADED LEVELS OR EVEN STOP RUNNING AT ALL.
- New advanced forced induction, power adder & race controls offer more flexibility & control over your engine than any product on the market today
- Self learning function makes for quick & easy fuel mapping but can be turned off for fine tuning or custom control
- User Configurable Target Air Fuel Offset Table vs. Coolant Temp Table allows for more accurate warm-up enrichment for better starting conditions
- Intelligent Traction Control™ has user adjustable delay that ignores erroneous starting line activation data & separate output wire activation upon ITC triggering
- Original XFI™ features retained, including Qwik Tune™ Technology, built-in wide-band O2 sensor, on-board diagnostics, data logging & adjustable injector timing
Dyn. O2C Inhibit Delay (S):
A user defined time to zero out the O2 correction. This feature can be used to keep the O2 correction from chasing false air fuel values. An example would be on a shift you could get a lean spike. This delay will not allow the ECU to add correction to this little spike which can cause the O2 correction to falsely chase this little spike.Pedal Mode Delay (S):
A user defined time to hold the PA timer for. When the PA mode is active and the PA timer is running, for example the progressive controller or the boost controller, and the driver has to peddle the car or let off the gas to shift, this feature turns off the PA mode and holds for the set amount of time. If the driver then gets back into the throttle within the Pedal Mode delay timer, the Power Adder timer will continue where it left off at without restarting the Power Adder timer.
Version 2.002 Additions:
- TPS Auto cal now has the ability to work with reverse polarity TPS applications.
- Added a user-programmable Baro correction table for Alpha-N users. Replaces the fixed correction.
- Added a negative slew rate feature in the Boost Controller.
- Updated the Traction Control ITC PA Mode table memory function.
- Added XIM Sync and XIM RPM sensors back.
- Auxillary Input Trigger Monitoring Channels
- Sequential and Random Rev Limiter Selections
- Updated Robustness of Boost Control Strategy